Monday, March 27, 2006

In His Presence

"Let the rain of Your presence fall on me
Everyday that I live, with every breath I breathe
Let the rain of Your Presence fall on me
Everywhere that I go, Lord let Your presence flow
Rain on me


Love divine, Joy unspeakable
Overflowing in my soul
This heart of mine
Is refreshed and at rest
In Your presence
In Your presence."
-Power & Glory (I am unsure if this is the name of the group or the CD).

I started listening to this song last night and the words began to take form in my mind. This is not meant just for me alone, but for those who I will bring to God. Everyday, everywhere that I go, I desire for God to flow into me, through me and into whomever I come in contact with. When I have the victory that brings "joy unspeakable" and the comfort of "love divine" I do not want God to stop with me, but to flow through me into seeking unloved souls. When my heart is "refreshed and at rest" I do not want this blessing alone, but I ask for God to provide this peace to hurting souls as well. This is my prayer; for others not to only know the glory of the Lord, but to experience the glory of the Lord.

"One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:6)

No comments: