Monday, January 29, 2007

Where I Came From?...

I'm no sure what's up with me this month. I can say that I am tired, but I think I have crossed over from the side of fatigue to the side of "you've got to be kidding me". How can I say this easily...I turned the whites pink! This was a first for me, so I am still in shock. I was able to rewash and get the pink out of most of the items, but one shirt is quite stubborn and will not go back to white. I share this on my blog because I want to be able to refer back to this day when I am reminiscing with my kids. I want to be able to say that I worked hard to get where I am, just go on my blog and see where I came from.

God has been gracious enough to allow me to make these mistakes early on in life. Sometimes you have to make a mistake before you can understand the lesson. Then...you pick yourself up and try again. Ingenuity comes from trial and error. There is no point in trying to advance if you are not allowed to make a mistake. =)

No comments: