Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Okay"

God is good. There has been a situation at work in which it's disasterous path has followed me for months. This project I inherited was in the burning building phase from day one and has needed more correcting than building. Well, I must say that although failure was the intent, the devil has failed because God has won yet another victory. I have prayed, I have fasted for God's guidance for this day because a situation arose (yet again) that could have had a huge impact on our business, new business at that. Although I had a plan, I knew it wouldn't be right until God said it was time to move.

So, when He said go, I went. I hate to cut a long story short, but in reality, God did just that. He cut the problem down. I presented my solution to my regulator and the response was "okay". There has been nothing but opposition and gaps throughout this entire project. So, to receive a simple "okay" would have been quite shocking, if I hadn't known the Miracle Worker.

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

That's great. Timing is everything with God. If we get ahead of Him or behind Him, failure will happen. But if we are in sync with His Spirit.....Success!!!

Another Miracle from the Miracle Worker!!!