Friday, January 05, 2007

Kitchen War!

Okay, if you never understood my dislike for cooking and being in the kitchen, I will explain. This morning I blew up the donut. I don't know what I did, I don't how I did it, but I currently have about a 4 foot radius of cooking oil dripping from my kitchen ceiling onto the 6 foot radius of oil that is chillin' on my floor. In addition to "this", I have oil all over my freshly washed dishes, new microwave and brand new Frigidaire. My hair got a deep conditioning and my clothes are the sign of a disaster. Luckily, by the grace of God, I was uninjured. I'm just shook up and oily. As I write this, my son is playing with my oily feet and I desperately need a deep cleansing facial. So before I go in and claim my prize as the worse cook in the world (by cleaning), I just want to reach out and ask if you know how I blew up the donut?


Sincerely,
The Donut Assassin

2 comments:

Alaina said...

It's okay Philana. *pats you on the head* At least the only casualty was the donut. We just gotta make sure the pan is dishonorably discharged from the kitchen service. The kitchen war will continue, and there will likely be more battles, but we just gotta keep on trying despite our donut bombs, super watery oatmeal, and burnt fried chicken. We will triumph!

Mark Pryor said...

Now thats FUNNY!!!!!!! LOL