Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Week in Reflection

This week has been an excitingly eventful week. I have had the opportunity to witness, in person, God's healing hand and I am about to witness, in person, God's hand on new life. In addition to this, I have faced new challenges, which in reality, is new opportunity. I guess what better way to start off 2007 that with an exciting week.

Also, on Monday, I will officially gain the title as Titi (aunt) 6x over. My sister has been scheduled for Monday to have my nephw, Mason. As a very proud, and what better word to use, "excited" aunt, I can't help but announce his expected arrival. Today is his baby shower and Monday he will be here to enjoy his new gifts.

Please keep my sister and nephew in your prayers. I am praying for a short and healthy delivery. Also, keep me in your prayers because I will be in the delivery room again. I was in the delivery room with my niece and I wanted to choke the doctor (kids don't do that at home). Not to get into details on why (well, it was mostly because I was in a panic), I walked out of the delivery room one exhausted aunt. Delivery is exhausting for everyone.

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

Our prayers are with you.