Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sick &Tired of being Sick &Tired

About a month and a half ago I testified of the financial blessing God provided me on my job. I had been claiming this blessing for many months and it came, just like God promised. In fact, my manager said the blessing I received is nearly unheard of in my company. Today, a month and a half later, I still have not received the full increase promised. After many days and emails, the problem still exist. So when I hung up the phone this morning, I began to really get upset with the devil. In fact, I just got fed up. I am so sick of the devil trying to interfere in my life and in the blessings of God, that I began to claim this victory in Jesus name. God never intended for us to live our lives at the mercy of the devil, so there is no need for me to get all caught up in the devil’s manipulative power but to declare victory in the power of the Almighty God.

Jesus said in Mark 11:22-23, "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." The key to this scripture is to have no doubt in your heart, but have faith that will move mountains.

Joy Haney states that to live in the miracle level, "Just begin to fearlessly step out on God’s Word, and believe Him for a miracle." Again, do not doubt, but have faith. Trust God and believe in Him.

So if you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then move those mountains with faith. Don’t doubt God, but believe in His goodness and in His desire to bless you. But you better doubt the devil!

No comments: