Sunday, April 16, 2006

I Wanna Give...

Sometimes, when I think about God’s goodness, I just wanna…
Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance all night.
&
Shout, shout, shout, shout, shout all night.

I have been basking in God’s goodness and learning how to lean on His promises. You want to know one thing I have come to understand. That God deserves…
Praise, praise, praise, praise, praise, all night.

Even when the times seem to take a turn for the worse, and things seem to be out of whack. He is in control, so just give Him the….
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, all night.

When you give credit where credit is due and continually put God above all the problems and the mess that can build up in our lives, God will bless powerfully.

“I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.” (Psalms 34:1-3)

“But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.” (Psalms 68:3)


“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” (Ephesians 3:20)

No comments: