Sunday, April 02, 2006

Exciting Change

God has been moving in the church so powerfully that sometimes I have to sit back and observe all the wonderful changes that have occurred. As a church, we’ve begun the hike up the mountain in an effort to reach the peak. The climb can be challenging and some parts seem to progress slower than others, but when we turn around and see all that we have accomplished, the reward is great. As we continue to have more powerful services, more united prayer, and more fasting, we overcome milestones and the reality of the vision becomes more and more clear. I am excited about what God is doing.

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

Awesome post. I couldn't have said it better myself. As pastor, I am so excited about where we are as a church and where we are going. It was awesome to look out across the building and not see any huge empty areas. It makes me wants to say, "Yes Lord, Yes Lord, Yes Yes Lord. Amen!!!"