Sunday, November 05, 2006

Just Another Night

Tonight's church service was off the hook. I was contemplating not going since I had been battling with a fever since Friday. I had thought for a moment that maybe I should rest and gain some energy. But it's always when you miss that the best services happen. It's a bummer to hear everyone else rant-&-rave about the service that you weren't at. Plus I had said to myself that if I miss one church service due to the illness I would finally go to the ER. There are various reasons why I didn't want to do that. So, I had Sis Terry pick me up and we were off. Good thing I didn't miss tonight's service because it would have been those "You missed a great service" nights. God moved in a mighty way. Because of the excitement of tonight's service (and because I found a rat in my broken trash can in my backyard and now it's currently hanging out in the trees in my front yard) I have found it hard to settle down. And just to think, tonight could have been just another night if I hadn't gone to church.

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

I agree, last night's service was "off the hook". I hope yoou get your rat problemo took care of and get to feeling better.