Monday, November 20, 2006

Working for God

To put another note about work, my coworker said this to me the other day, "I have to remember that I am working for God." Wonderfully put! Each day I walk into work (even when I can't wait to leave the moment I get in), I have to remember that I am working for God. It makes the day so much brighter just thinking about my task ahead. Think about it.
  • With God the bonus possibilities are unlimited (He doesn't limit us, we only limit ourselves),
  • The promotions are many and not few & far in between (There is always room for spiritual growth).
  • When I need help in dealing with a situation, I am not pushed to the side (God is available when I need Him).
  • Plus, I get a window seat. Actually, even better. I get a corner office on the top floor (He only wants the best for me).
  • I have Security blocking the traffic (because God only gives us what we can handle) and
  • A Janitor to help clean up my mess (God helps us even when it is our fault. See the story of Abraham and his wife Sarah).
  • I can drive the company car(because He supplies my every need) and
  • Fly in the company airplane (because He supplies us with our needs as well as our desires).
  • And the best of all. I get fresh, pure, living water each and every day and not Arrowhead (no offense to those who like Arrowhead).

What a job! What a job! Boy-o-boy, I love working for God!

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

This is GREAT...and oh so true. I'm putting a link back to this post.