Monday, November 27, 2006

I've Got the VICTORY!

Today, I have had such a wonderful day. I can’t say that my hardships have changed, but something in me just wants to scream and shout "I’ve Got the VICTORY!" You know when you feel the tingling sensation all over and your stomach has butterflies. Or when you just want to run throughout the house and jump all around. That’s what I feel. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, I didn’t receive a large sum of money and I have not witnessed someone turning their life over to God today. But, I feel like the Extraordinary is sitting in my living room, that I just received a pot of gold and I just witnessed an infilling of the Holy Ghost. In the words of my favorite cereal character, Lucky Charms, I would have to say that today was magically delicious…or rather, spiritually delicious.

No comments: