Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Little Man


Here is a pic of my little man at our Harvest Party. Let me share with you a funny story on how we decided that he would be a cowboy.
For the Treats on the Streets festival that is held every year in Orange, Anthony went as Batman. We already had the cape, mask, breast plate and belt. All he needed was the body suit, so I thought it would be a good idea to just use what we have. So, I packed up some grey pants a black shirt and his batman outfit and sent him over to Terry's. I met them after work since Treats on the Streets starts a 4:00p.m. and I didn't get off until 5. Well, to make a long story short, when I seen my little man I couldn't help but think that he was the ghetto-ist looking cowboy I had seen. Let's just say that he looked homemade. And of course Anthony had no clue that his mother sent him out of the house looking like that, so let's just say that I persuaded him to go as a cowboy from then on out. Looking at this picture, I think Anthony made a good choice!

No comments: