Thursday, May 18, 2006

Refresh

Okay, I was cruising on the information highway looking for something in particular (can’t remember what I was looking for because this happened more than once) when all of a sudden the screen pauses. Bam! All I get are fragments of a page. I’m road blocked from reaching my destination. So what do I do? I hit refresh. I don’t want to go backwards, but I want to renew or revive the image on that present screen. Sometimes, don’t you just feel like hitting the refresh button in your life? You don’t want to start over or even go backwards, you just want a little reviving in your spirit. You just need to fill up again and keep going. I know I do. So this is what I’m going to do. I’m going to take a pause in this display screen called life, put down the phone, jump off the computer and take a moment to just REFRESH. Talk to ya tomorrow. Good Night.

No comments: