Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Microwave OverKill

You know, there are some days that the clock just won't stop ticking and there are days when it completely stops. Yesterday, as I was warming up my tea (to tackle this sore throat issue I've had for a few days), my microwave died. I couldn't believe it! You never know how dependent you are on technology until you no longer have it. For me, a person who doesn't like to be in the kitchen and doesn't really like to cook but is learning because I one day want to please my future husband with my culinary art skills, could not handle this loss. I wanted to learn some good old fashion cooking, not learn how to do it the old fashion way...by the oven. Call me young, but this is a little too ol' skool for me. I need instant. I need a MICROWAVE!

No comments: