Monday, September 25, 2006

In A Haze

Bro McDaniel delivered another awesome message last night as our revival continued. He taught on revival and the steps required to have revival. In all my years in church (going on my five year anniversary next month) I have never felt revival so strongly as I have been feeling in the past couple of months. The "coincidental" is happening. This is what I call the “God just happened to…” time. As Bro McDaniel has been reminding us the last couple of nights, God cannot break His promise. “He just happened to” is God delivering on His promises. He said if we pray and fast He will provide. His presence is so powerful my worldly vision is blurred while my spiritual eyes are taking focus. There seems to be a haze when I walk around, but my thoughts are becoming so clear. I feel that God is trying to shift my focus from material things, worldly constraints, unnecessary burdens, etc. How else would I be able to do this if I cannot see or hear His will clearly?

1 comment:

Mark Pryor said...

Well spoken. We must move forward into the Apostolic. Lost Souls are demanding the church to be at its best.