Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another pic of mi familia


I just had to load another picture of my oldest brother and his family. My oldest nephew, Quentin turned 21 on Sunday. I remember those days.
For my 21st birthday, I flew out to NYC and stayed a week. I had it planned for months. When I first arrived my hotel didn't have my reservation. Then it had troubles running the credit card. After figuring out that it was their machine and I got into the room, I became sick. Food poisoning. It didn't stop me though. I was 21, I had energy even when I was sick.

3 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

LOL....you sound so old in this post...LOL

Philana Jones said...

LOL. I guess when I talk about my 21 year old nephew I feel old.

Alice said...

What a handsome nephew, you have. My oldest nephew is not quite 21 yet, but is 16. I know 21 is right around the corner, for him.
Alice