Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Anthony’s Teacher made me cry

Anthony’s teacher made me cry this morning. She told me that Anthony was a great student, loving, respectful and disciplined. Do not take this the wrong way, but I was dumbfounded. Seconds passed by before I could even respond. After I left the classroom, I cried joyful tears. You see, this was a change from all that I had heard in Pre-K and K. Kindergarten was a nightmare and many tears were shed by the both of us. So, to hear this was a great big blessing. Yes, I know school has just begun, and there may be times that I will have to hold onto these words. But prayerfully, I am petitioning God to help Anthony maintain this status in his class and in the many years to come. I want God’s light to shine in Anthony so that he can be a Godly example and a testimony/witness to his schoolmates. I want Anthony to let the lil' light shine. Thank you Jesus for sending me this blessing!

4 comments:

Alaina said...

That is so awesome :-) Tell Anthony I said hi :-)

bernice rios said...

Thank God for answering your prayers. He is a on time God. Love you and Anthony.

Sis. Sabrina said...

Joy comes in so many forms and some come thru much prayer & fasting. Thank-you Jesus for this is truly an answer to pray. I still remmeber one ladies prayer were Sis. Pryor had you go get Anthony (he was sleeping)and she had all us ladies pray over Anthony and his school situation.Your answer was not the very next day but God did hear us that night and your Answer was on the way. Yes,GOD is an on time GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

God is in the business of answering prayer. He is never too late, never too early. Always right on time, His time.
Great report!