Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'm tweny-eight (28)!

I have joyfully been 28 for two days. Yeah! Although I am one year older, I feel more alive now than I have in past years. Oh...the joys of getting older (not old, just older! LOL!). Growing up, my dad always made a big deal out of birthdays. Since we have experienced the saying "tomorrow is not guaranteed", having another birthday for me is another accomplishment and most importantly another blessing. I am blessed. I have lived 28 years and I'm looking forward to 29. Thanks all for your birthday calls, kisses and (ooh-yeah) gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sis Philana hope you had a great Birthday, you are such a blessing to me and to the church. I try and tell myself that I'm not getting old I am just growing up, sometimes it works LOL. Love you.