Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Potato Heaven

Dear Bloggerians,

Well,...I am not sure how to start this blog off. I wanted to provide an update of my past week, but there is nothing quite as interesting as what I am about to write. There is no easy way to say this, but...I blew up a potato on Sunday night. Yes! I did it again!

When you didn't think it was possible, I can always show you that it is. See my pic.



The inside of the potato came out of the skin, blew up into tiny little pieces with one remaining ball of potato left. This is what you get when you don't know how to cook. Yes, I should start a blog all on my kitchen adventures because every time that I enter the kitchen you never know what you're gonna get.

Since I have become somewhat of an expert on explosive kitchen cooking, I must tell all of you this. TEACH YOUR KIDS while you can! DON'T LET THEM BE LIKE ME! I have blown up a donut, a potato, and what you don't know, I have blown up some eggs as well (the eggs happened when I was younger. I guess bad habits are hard to break). LOL!!! I have burned potpourri, baby bottles, cookies, fried chicken and I have even burned someone else's fried chicken. I've even made fireworks in Sis Terry's kitchen...Have you ever heard of hot oil and water?!? LOL =)

Believe it or not, I am getting better. I am still loving this whole kitchen thing and I am still going strong. The only thing is that I have to find a more efficient was of cleaning up. At least this time, I found a more efficient way of blowing things up. This time I kept it to a confined space, the oven.

Signed,
Kitchen Terrorist

P.S. Sis Reina thinks I should take some first aid classes.

4 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Dear Kitchen Terrorist,

That is TOO FUNNY. I look forward to reading of more adventures in the kitchen. LOL

~Pastor

Anonymous said...

O sis I cant stop laughing,that is to funny. Just an FYI you can cook a potato in the microwave. I dont know if I should give you this info, but it is a smaller clean up. Just cook for 10 min if not done then just cook for a few more minutes.
LOL :0)

Sis Beka

Mark Pryor said...

BTW I think the first aid classes might be a good idea.

LOL

Alaina said...

*raises hand* take me to the first aid classes with you. I havent exploded anything yet.. well.. actually.. uh.. haha.. I DID catch something on fire... The kitchen! But I wont get into that. Lets just thank God that the house didn't burn down!