Monday, June 04, 2007

Out-of-Shape

Wow! Signs From Above had practice tonight. I am not ashamed to say that I practice on a regular basis but still take more breaks than these young ladies. I have a decade (whoa! that makes me sound old) or more over them, but I am holding my ground. At least until Sgt. Ariel got to me. She showed me this exercise called "36" and I began to feel 36 after I did only half of one of those.

I don't understand. Ladies, how is it that we can work all day and be so out of shape? I mean, I go to work, I come home, make dinner (this is a random affair in my household), go to the store, go home, clean here, clean there, do dishes, help kids with homework, get ready for the next day, go go go. We are always going, but our bodies haven't caught up with the lingo yet. All the stuff we do, should at least be considered extra credit! LOL!

3 comments:

bernice rios said...

You think you are out of shape at 28? Wait until you are in your 50's
We find the things we think we can still do takes alot more energy. LOL. But hang in there you are doing a great job with the girls. Enjoy your youth.

Mark Pryor said...

That is FUNNY, I'm laughing so hard I just spilled my drink.... Oh, wait that reminds me I need to go to the gym tonight.... LOL

Philana Jones said...

I find that it is hard to do some things now! =) I can only imagine at 50! And I am sore from the little bit I could do yesterday. LOL!