Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Anthony Had Another B-Day

Today, Anthony hit the big "6". He is officially able to ride in a car without a car seat. I woke him up this morning by singing Happy Birthday and making him his favorite breakfast,... cereal. He went to school and had a wonderful day. His teacher even met me at the playground gate to tell me what a wonderful day he had. Glory to God! My sister came out and a few of us went to CEC (chuck-e-cheese) and had a mini b-day celebration. He got some gifts that were on his birthday list, including a Game Cube, Hot Wheels Track and Soccor Ball. He loved it, I loved it, we all loved it. Today was simple and perfect for someone who just turned 6. I am a proud mother of a wonderful 6-year old little boy.
Happy Birthday Anthony!!!

5 comments:

Mark Pryor said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony!!!!

Alaina said...

Tell Anthony I said Happy Birthday too! :-) Sounds like an awesome day.

Sharon Lavenant said...

Thank you Anthony for inviting us to share in your B-Day, we had fun at Chuck-E-Cheese.

Arturo, Jonathan & Benjamin

Debbie Pryor said...

Happy B-day, Anthony!

bernice rios said...

Better late then never.A BIG HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY to Anthony. Love you little guy.